TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK residents only, 18+. Keep original itemised till receipt. One claim per transaction. One £5 voucher per transaction, whilst stocks. Last Spend a minimum of £30 on Dulux Colour products, excluding Pure Brilliant White – Dulux Easycare, Dulux Walls &Ceilings and Dulux Simply Refresh One coat between 19.02.2022 and 18.08.2022.
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. This promotion will be governed by these Terms and Conditions and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
2. The Promoter: Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel, with a registered address at the AkzoNobel Building Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS.2. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over at the time of claim (the “Participants”), excluding employees of the Imperial Chemical Industries Limited/ICI Paints AkzoNobel group of companies and their families or agents or anyone otherwise professionally connected with the running of this Promotion.
3. In entering the Promotion, Participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require Participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. This promotion is open for purchases made from 19.02.2022 and 18.08.2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the Promotion and receive a £5 Coffee Voucher you must purchase Dulux Colour products with a total value of £30 or more in one single transaction from participating Colour & Advice retailers within the Promotional Period and collect a promotional leaflet. Dulux Trade Products and Dulux Pure Brilliant White products are excluded from this Promotion.
6. All participants will receive their £5 Coffee Voucher at time of purchase while stocks last.
7. Any claims which are deemed to be outside of the nature of the campaign or suspected fraudulent claims will be highlighted to the Promoter who reserves the right to take further action.
8. The £5 Coffee voucher given will be dependent upon the Independent retail outlets availability, retail outlets with internal hospitality offering will be supplied with £5 Coffee vouchers to spend internally. Independent retail outlets without hospitality offering will share a £5 Costa Coffee Voucher.
9. Costa Coffee is not liable for the promotion, Akzonobel are the sole promoters for this promotion.
10. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
11. This promotion is open to GB (England, Scotland, and Wales) residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
12. There is a total of 4950 Costa Coffee Vouchers to be claimed in total, the Retail Outlet has the responsibility to inform claimants when their stock of £5 Coffee Vouchers is expelled.
13. Any claim that does not meet the specific requirements of the Promotion will be deemed invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any Participants in this Promotion or withhold any payment where there has been a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
15. All decisions are at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes:
a. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
b. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Promotion. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents.
18. Data protection: The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Promotion. Data will be retained for 6 months following the close date of the Promotion after which all consumer data will be deleted and destroyed in line with General Data Protection Regulation guidelines.
19. This Promotion is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Dulux, and Let’s Colour are trademarks of ©Imperial Chemical Industries Limited 2017.
Promoter: Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel) Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS.